• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gauging interest in a 72 part out

Ultralite

I thought it was you.

Looking forward to helping you defer some costs!

Dude, you working on an 02? Hope you've been doing well, it's been a while. You still got that Rabbit, that's a nice car.

I've got the motor out and on a stand, this is easy. Jason thought $500 would be a good price. I didn't put many miles on it at all after he rebuilt it.

I think you ought to turn this tub into a race car! :-)

'72 Atlantik (RIP)

'02 E46 xiT with MT!

'67 Beetle

'69 Westy

I thought it was you.

Looking forward to helping you defer some costs!

Dude, you working on an 02? Hope you've been doing well, it's been a while. You still got that Rabbit, that's a nice car.

I've got the motor out and on a stand, this is easy. Jason thought $500 would be a good price. I didn't put many miles on it at all after he rebuilt it.

I think you ought to turn this tub into a race car! :-)

I bought an 02 a couple months ago from an old friend in Clarkston. It's awesome and coming along. I want a better motor for it though. I would love to give you 500 for yours then start the process of building a larger lump.

Say the word, I will bring the cash ;)

My car btw.

image_zpsa838c8c0.jpg

BF.COM "You have been banned for the following reason:

user requested

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Need help with your vintage car?

http://heritagemotorsports.us/contact/

Well after completing my honey-do list this morning I got some clean up and pictures done. I'm worn out and it's late anyway so I doubt anyone wants anything today but I was going to say lets shoot for tomorrow if we could. I'm going to post my mobile number as well at the bottom, but lets please wait til tomorrow for any calls.

Here are some e30 bottle caps, tires with a lot of tread:$400

C5ADA8C1-8014-4FAC-95D2-45D3942C8680-1067-000000EC7DBA3A79_zpsd0d8f9ea.jpg

Attempting to show tread condition:

BA785ECB-955D-42C7-815E-DFC85B878C53-1067-000000ECA70EEB35_zps5d61ebff.jpg

Here's a spare, not much tread: make offer

C63317BB-617C-4C0D-BF7A-834CE5B60DC9-1067-000000EC91AD6C12_zps5032a086.jpg

4 speed transmission: $100

93C4AB16-E1FF-4A3A-9E49-6F938DC52329-1067-000000ECEADE818F_zps90b16f16.jpg

Rear bumper: make offer. It's bent, the sun was bright and may be hard to see how bad it is bent.

8D351303-AD53-4D5F-A125-EB4BEF62C6DA-1067-000000EF68584725_zps99eb7911.jpg

More info to follow on more parts. Just wanted to get this ball rolling. 4zero4-771-zero837. Feel free to text if that's what you prefer.

'72 Atlantik (RIP)

'02 E46 xiT with MT!

'67 Beetle

'69 Westy

Ultralite...

What does your left rear quarter panel look like (seam to seam)

fst722002@gmail.com

I'll get out there tomorrow for a picture. I know the shock tower is good and solid. Sorry it's taking me so long on all this....

'72 Atlantik (RIP)

'02 E46 xiT with MT!

'67 Beetle

'69 Westy

I'm interested in seats, trunk lid, dome lamp, side view mirror, and dash

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Rob, well my seats are all taken apart. I bought new vinyl from World Uph (tobacco) with the intent of recovering. The padding was shot so I was going to buy some new and just start over. And I could still do that at some point but, I could part with these seats as well.

My trunk lid does have some pin holes but I have the welding equipment to fix it, just haven't got around to it yet.

Pretty sure I have the dome light somewhere as well as the mirror.

The dash has some cracks but I'll show where in some pictures, hopefully tomorrow.

'72 Atlantik (RIP)

'02 E46 xiT with MT!

'67 Beetle

'69 Westy

Ok, hope I didn't clutter up the thread too much but I wanted to answer some folks directly with a couple of posts. Here's a little more information if it helps:

I was hoping someone would buy the tub altogether but if not it can be chopped. For that I wanted to rent a plasma cutter to get good clean cuts.

I have many more parts but don't have pictures yet. But you can call or text the number in the other post and we can discuss.

This is my first part out but I've sold/traded in and out of more cars than I care to remember. It can and should be a good experience among car brethren. Lets not lowball please.

'72 Atlantik (RIP)

'02 E46 xiT with MT!

'67 Beetle

'69 Westy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in just the upholstery if you are willing to sell. Still interested in the other items mentioned previously. I could pick up and pay cash also. Please email me directly through my link or call / text me.

352 two zero seven 19 sixty two.

vacuum dot tubes at rocketmail dot com

Thanks!

1969 2002 Colorado

1970 2002 Agave

1974 2002 sold back in the 80's

I'm interested in just the upholstery if you are willing to sell. Still interested in the other items mentioned previously. I could pick up and pay cash also. Please email me directly through my link or call / text me.

352 two zero seven 19 sixty two.

vacuum dot tubes at rocketmail dot com

Thanks!

1969 2002 Colorado

1970 2002 Agave

1974 2002 sold back in the 80's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • BMW Neue Klasse - a birth of a Sports Sedan

BMW Neue Klasse - a birth of a Sports Sedan

Unveiling of the Neue Klasse Unveiled in 1961, BMW 1500 sedan was a revolutionary concept at the outset of the '60s. No tail fins or chrome fountains. Instead, what you got was understated and elegant, in a modern sense, exciting to drive as nearly any sports car, and yet still comfortable for four.   The elegant little sedan was an instant sensation. In the 1500, BMW not only found the long-term solution to its dire business straits but, more importantly, created an entirely new
    History of the BMW 2002 and the 02 Series

History of the BMW 2002 and the 02 Series

In 1966, BMW was practically unknown in the US unless you were a touring motorcycle enthusiast or had seen an Isetta given away on a quiz show.  BMW’s sales in the US that year were just 1253 cars.  Then BMW 1600-2 came to America’s shores, tripling US sales to 4564 the following year, boosted by favorable articles in the Buff Books. Car and Driver called it “the best $2500 sedan anywhere.”  Road & Track’s road test was equally enthusiastic.  Then, BMW took a cue from American manufacturers,
    The BMW 2002 Production Run

The BMW 2002 Production Run

BMW 02 series are like the original Volkswagen Beetles in one way (besides both being German classic cars)—throughout their long production, they all essentially look alike—at least to the uninitiated:  small, boxy, rear-wheel drive, two-door sedan.  Aficionados know better.   Not only were there three other body styles—none, unfortunately, exported to the US—but there were some significant visual and mechanical changes over their eleven-year production run.   I’ve extracted t
  • Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors