Ultralite

Gauging interest in a 72 part out

27 posts / 5895 viewsLast Reply

I am attempting my first restoration and think I have run into more rust than I think I can handle. I'm enjoying the work but honestly I'm just so ready to drive an 02 again. So I was thinking of parting this one out and finding something a little more complete with less rust.

So this is a test balloon to see if there is any local interest.

I have the engine out on a stand. (Rebuilt by Jason at Heritage)

I have some solid shock towers.

Windshields

E30 bottle cap wheels with some good tires.

Hood, trunk lid, fenders.

I'll post some pics if I see any local interest. Not really interested in shipping things.

Ok, I'll count this response as interest. Let me get my act together on a proper list with prices. I'll post a notification here and in the classifieds section.

Thanks

If you needed help you could solicit help and have a "tech session" for a few hours on a Saturday

Easy for me to suggest though

very interested in tranny and maybe motor depending on price,

email me at jcnnjc@yahoo.com

Thanks

Jim

Ultralite do you also own a Vw van? If so we've met. I am super interested in your motor, I have no problem pulling it at a "mutual" friends shop down here near the decatur area. It's Rich btw with the black e30. We met at V@V a couple of years ago. If you are who I am thinking you are.

I'm interested in the engine as well (motors are electric!). I'm out in Athens, GA. I'll watch for your post with price or you can email me at jdaniels @ uga DOT edu

I'm interested in seats, trunk lid, dome lamp, side view mirror, and dash

Thanks,

Rob

Ultralite...

What does your left rear quarter panel look like (seam to seam)

fst722002@gmail.com

Sorry for the silence, work is busy for me this time of year. I'm going to try and get some pictures posted this weekend with some prices.

Hey Rich! Yep, you guessed correctly.

I'll go into a little more detail when I post the pics but here's a little more info. I plan to get another 02 that's more complete. Due to some work changes and kids getting more involved with activities, I have less time on a weekly basis than when I started the resto. I know folks sometimes start giving stuff away just to clear the garage when parting out. This is not one of those times.

My purposes are:

1. to of course defray some costs

2. Help out some locals

3. Use it as a chance to meet some locals b/c I've met so few of you.

More soon....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.