sabot67

Problem posting

11 posts / 526 viewsLast Reply

Now I am getting really frustrated because this post actually posted and the one that I have been trying to post for two weeks keeps getting errors when I attempt to post. Not sure what the issue is- no attachments, I type it new everytime, I have used different computers on different networks- all with the same error. I will try again.

Now I am getting really frustrated because this post actually posted and the one that I have been trying to post for two weeks keeps getting errors when I attempt to post. Not sure what the issue is- no attachments, I type it new everytime, I have used different computers on different networks- all with the same error. I will try again.

It happened again! I retyped the post (probably for the 6th time) and here is the error:

General Error

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't find it', 21263, 1362168823, 3, 0, 0, 0, 0)' at line 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_topics (topic_title, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_announce_duration, topic_vote) VALUES ('I saw it and now I can't find it', 21263, 1362168823, 3, 0, 0, 0, 0)

Line : 318

File : functions_post.php

Well, I don't know what to think. I thought that maybe it was the subject line (too long perhaps) and tried to post again with the same results. For whatever reason the ghost in the machine does not seem to want me to ask the question that I have been trying to ask for weeks. Very frustrating. Anyone have any ideas?

I get that whenever I use the " ' " character in the title.

t

I get that whenever I use the " ' " character in the title.

t

That was the problem exactly! My post is now up- thanks again!

Gadsz !! you are into :

'72 Harley FLH

'90 Trabant

and your Polish !

don't think that has anything to do with

this site misfiring - some of us report V!IRUS!

when we use " Site Search "

i'm 50% Polish and get the same double-error-postings

just hit your "Submit" button ONCE (1 time) and wait

very patiently for the screen to change.

Welcome to the USA.

CD, I hesitantly ask... what's the other half???

t

As Toby mentioned, I too get the Debug notice if I use an apostrophe in the Subject line. Avoid that usage and it'll post right up.

Bob Napier