• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What 1600 wheels and bags or coil overs?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous
photocopy3copy_zps2f3a8ef9.jpg

after a terrible photo shop job this is what i came up with haha... for the back wheels and stance.

You don't need bags or coilovers for that stance. Find an '02 guy to help you out, not a lowrider guy.

And you really don't want that much camber at the rear.

Like the roof rack though. Do you know who made it?

N

Hey thanks for the good feed back I do know a 02 guy ill have to talk to him. Also thank I am thank full to the people who didn't bash me and just gave me good in put or other ideas very help full.

^ I really just want the stance above that I photoshopped.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You really should keep it at stock height incase you ever have to drive over a fallen sequoia tree or the occasional 6' deep lake that form at intersections during a light rain. Those damn kids making 02s "low riders"... completely destroying the functionality of the car.

I concur with others to drive the car for a bit first. Make it safe and see what else comes up that needs attention before getting to fast in the looks dept. Hows the bushings? and brakes? Plenty of time to research bags or coilovers. BTW, you have red Konis and IE stage I springs and no sways on your 02.

I love how Ray knows more about your particular 02 than you do (I know you just got it and have no way of knowing. not a stab, just saying it's great that someone knows that specific car.)

You're 17 ish, so we are aware that you aren't new to the internet, but you're obviously new to these cars. I feel like most of us assume that you bought a car that looks cool and want to stance it out because that's the cool thing to do these days. If you expected ALL of us to support your idea, you're wrong.

nobody is gonna stop you from doing what you want to your car. we know that in the end you'll just do what you want. Please take the time and save up more than 2k to throw at your car, that way you can drive it more, research it more, build a relationship with your car, and when the time comes to do some drastic modification, you won't be hung up by finances. I kept my 02 for a year almost before i did much more than replace the drag link on my steering.

Instagram: iliketurbos

Guest Anonymous
I concur with others to drive the car for a bit first. Make it safe and see what else comes up that needs attention before getting to fast in the looks dept. Hows the bushings? and brakes? Plenty of time to research bags or coilovers. BTW, you have red Konis and IE stage I springs and no sways on your 02.

I love how Ray knows more about your particular 02 than you do (I know you just got it and have no way of knowing. not a stab, just saying it's great that someone knows that specific car.)

You're 17 ish, so we are aware that you aren't new to the internet, but you're obviously new to these cars. I feel like most of us assume that you bought a car that looks cool and want to stance it out because that's the cool thing to do these days. If you expected ALL of us to support your idea, you're wrong.

nobody is gonna stop you from doing what you want to your car. we know that in the end you'll just do what you want. Please take the time and save up more than 2k to throw at your car, that way you can drive it more, research it more, build a relationship with your car, and when the time comes to do some drastic modification, you won't be hung up by finances. I kept my 02 for a year almost before i did much more than replace the drag link on my steering.

Yea that's what I'm going to do maybe get wheels at least and see where that takes me.

Guest Anonymous

there you go got her yesterday

A beauty.

You have many options. Are you trying to go low for the sake of low? do you want slammed or do you want a more sporty lower suspension? Wheels, well.. There are many. YOurs are 13inch from the 320i. Nice wheels.

Roll your fenders if you need clearance.

Thanks for the input do any of you know where I can get coil overs for my 1600 cheaper then Ireland engineering?

I've got a freshly built pair of shortened struts with adjustable collars and maybe some springs I was gonna post for sale soon. The problem is I'm leaving town for three weeks so I was gonna post them when I got back. Email me if your interested.

Center Exit.