Brandon

Parting a 1972 2002

48 posts / 4720 viewsLast Reply

I just got a '72 2002 that I'm parting out. I'm keeping some parts for my own car but 98% of the parts I don't need and will sell. Solid front fenders, trunk lid and tail panel, bumpers, front nose clip, tail lights, grilles, headlight buckets, turn signal lights, hood, glass, trim, rip free tabacco seats with good stuffing, sun roof parts, dash, instrument cluster, pedal box, high beam switch, blinker switch, dash switches, center console, glove box, park brake handle, tabacco door panels with no speaker holes, window regulator, solid shock towers, solid rocker panels, cylinder block, crank shaft, pistons/rods, 121 head, fuel pump, valve cover, radiator, distributor, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, weber carb, throttle linkages, coil, steering box, brake booster, brake calipers, struts, sub frame front and rear, trailing arms, drive shaft, solid newer exhaust system parts, oem steel wheels with hubcaps, etc, etc, etc... Need this stuff gone, send email with needs instead of posting here (I check my email more often than the faq), jeremybd at yahoo dot com Will ship or you can also pick the parts up, I'm near Springfield, MA.

Do you have a 6-Fuse fusebox for sale? If so, how much? Not sure what year BMW switched to 12-fuse. Shipping to 30064.

Thanks,

Richard

I do have a six fuse fuse box and actually have it up on eBay right now here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-2002-Fuse-Box-Six-Fuse-68-71-/390547510810?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5aee72161a&vxp=mtr

Id sell it outside of eBay for the right price too.

I saw that one but I was hoping for something without any corrosion. It's still in better shape than mine. Would you take $30 plus shipping?

Thanks!

Send me an email about the fuse box - jeremybd at yahoo dot com - so I can send you a Paypal invoice.