wh400

Help with Nor Easter website...

8 posts / 769 viewsLast Reply

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help. I tried to join the group today and when I fill out the Join page I get an error message. So I fill in the Join page again and then get a message that says 'That name is already taken'. So I try to login but am told that no account exists. I tried this with two different usernames with the same results.

So it looks like somewhere between creating the account and making it available something is breaking.

To add to it, when I tried to post a reply to the announcement of the Nor' Easter FAQ posting it wouldn't work either!

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks,

John G.

I just sent a message to Scott S. (and Matt P.) linked to this thread. I am sure they will give you a hand with that.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the post. I had no idea the site was acting up til now. I just unblocked newly registered users. Looks like it been doing it for a few weeks. Try it out when you have a sec & let me know if it's OK.

Thanks!

Scott

Hey Now, Happy Friday!!

The site was auto-upgraded by the provider (grrrr!!) which broke our login module. I think I've fixed it now. If you have tried to register, your account is probably in there, and has been activated. If you have any problems or questions, you can ask them here, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Matt

I cannot build an account jimnhrn is what I am trying to use.