• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updated Link

DenverTii

Hey,

Looking to buy your Rocker Trim, Door Sills. Send me a price and a pay pal address and I'll get it out right away.

Pete

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2578838 was manufactured on September 28th, 1971 and delivered on
October 05th, 1971 to BMW Concessionaires G.B. Ltd. in Brighton/Sussex. The original
colour was Riviera, paint code 036

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ArtCorp.

Thanks for your Inquiry this morning early : )

I just sent you a Direct Email reply.

Of course you are always welcome to reach me directly via Text OR Cal: 303 - 999 - 1190

Thanks for Looking!

Bryce

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

Hi Walter,

Nice to hear from you after this time :)

The Trunk Lock w/Key is usually $65 so you can take $13 off this price with the -20% Sale = $52

The Under Dash panels cost $20 - $20 + $25 for a total of $65 and again you can take off -20% Sale = $52 (funny how that worked out!).

Shipping is Priority Mail Flat-Rate with Insurance which is approximately $17.50. If the shipping total is over-paid with a Balance in your favor then, I will immediately refund the difference via PayPal.

You are always welcome to reach me directly with Text OR Call: 303 - 999 - 1190

Thanks again,

Bryce

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

Hi Randall,

Thanks for your Inquiry on the '02FAQ.

I sell clean, "No-Hole" Door Cards for $275 @ Pair (hard to find). You can take $55 off with the -20% Sale making them $220.

Clean Armrests go for $95 @ Pair so you can take off $19 with -20% Sale making them $76.

Perfect Door Sills go for $145 @ Pair and the set that I have right now scores an "8-out-of-10) would be $125. you can take $25 off with -20% Sale making them $100 even.

Normal price for clean Quarter Window Chrome Finisher trim = Horizontal + Vertical is $65 and $35 respectively, or $100 a side which is a -50% savings over other Online sources. Again, you will save -20% so this is $160 for all four pieces.

If you purchase all of these parts above I will take another $10 to sweeten price.

You are always welcome to contact me directly via Text OR Call at: 303 - 999 - 1190

Thanks very much for Looking!

Let me know,

Bryce

Hi,

If they haven't been spoken for I am interested in:

Dash

Rear View mirror

Side view mirror

Indicator/Turn Switch

Indicator Turn Relay

Hazard light switch

Wiring Harness

Tail light assemblies

Oil cap if it is metal

Shipping to 01880

thanks,

-Quinn

1976 2002A

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for your you Inquiry and your time on the telephone just a short while ago.

I will put together your list and email this to you in a short while this evening.

Thanks for Looking!

Bryce

Oh man...you tune out for a day and look what you miss!!

I am in Littleton. I suspect the mirror and trim are spoken for. If not, I would love to have a closer look. Pedal box as well. Want to convert my automatic some day.

Let me know.

76 Malaga #2391789 (Sun, Auto, 43K) - "Lulu"

Hi Michael,

I had a "Browser Crash" in a middle of a reply to you last night.

Just trying to catch up with you and everyone else tonight and I just sent you a detailed email as well.

Please feel free to Call OR Text me for faster response as I am buried : )

303 - 999 - 1190

Thanks for Looking!

Bryce