Sign in to follow this  
winstonindy

Clermont, FL

27 posts / 2578 viewsLast Reply

Good morning! My work week is almost done. I called and left messgaes with 3 of the Orlando locals. When I wake up later today I will follow up with them.

Greg, have you been to the German restaurant in Mt. Dora? Prob some nice roads in proximity. I'll research them.

I vote for Sunday if that works for the group. Working on rear brakes.

I have a 12:30 appointment in Davenport so It would need to be befor or after that for me.

There are a few vintage BMW's near you

-My 69 2002

-My wifes 74 2002 both in Clermont by the Citrus tower -20 minutes north of you on 27

-My friend Mike has a nice 76 2002 in Champions Gate 10 minutes from you

-My brother in law has a 73tii and lives on 27 in highlands Reserve

-My dad is in Tuscan Ridge on 27 with a 633CSI

-The bad news is, The 76,73tii and 69 2002 are all being worked on at this time. Mike may have his car back by Sunday, we hope.

Greg just sent you a text so you have my cell # now.

-Karen

Ok. Where in Altamonte?

Every Wed. night 8pm at Proccolinos Pizza on Westmonte Dr.

Mostly Mitsubishi Evolutions and that type of riced out imports. I have a local friend that drives one & makes custom brake components so I am meeting up with him there tonight. I'm sure the 02 will be the oldest thing there other than me!

Hey guys. My back plates haven't arrived. Out of town Friday and obligated Saturday.

Spoke with Hobie dave and he is working. No word from Pete or Bill.

Based on the above maybe you and Greg (his work schedule) can do a local thing. If by some miracle my brakes get done I will join you guys.

This was the drive I was planning.

http://www.floridascenichighways.com/green-mountain-scenic-byway/.

I will check the thread.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.