Guest Anonymous

What you think of this 2002

6 posts / 516 viewsLast Reply

tinted windows aren't an upgrade on a car with chrome. i don't care if you live in the desert.

upgrade it to some untinted windows.

Looks nice as is. What you mean by upgrade? If you are happy with the car as is then just drive, maintain and enjoy. As others have said, put the first effort into safety and reliability. My suggestion is buy the best tires you can--they are insurance you use every day, unlike normal insurance which you pay for and hope to never use.

If you've got money burning a hole in your pocket, upgrade the nut holding the wheel by doing some high performance driving schools or autocross. Unfortunately your window tinting is too dark to pass tech for a driver school, but may be OK for autocross.

Fred '74tii and '69

Personally, I'm a "no upgrade" kinda guy. "Upgrade" to my rather narrow viewpoint just means another tank of fresh gas so I can go driving somewhere, the bit & pieces for normal maintenance (plugs, points, oil, filters, car wax, ArmorAll, car cover, that sort of stuff), and occasionally even washing the windshield so I can see where I'm going.

Cheers,

Carl