williamggruff

Beautiful car, cheesy women, terrible driving

19 posts / 1394 viewsLast Reply

no hate here.... probably 1st time driving a stick (in a car at least)... Sweet car...

How many blondes to drive a 2002 ........3......2 to steer .....1 more to change gears .... yep they were missing the third ......So what was the point to all of this anyway??

First thing,

Get your ass off the car

Second thing,

Coyote date

Men, Greeks are so fucked up money wise, I can't even imagine how the hell they had money to shoot this video, I guess a blonde goes a long way..

Men, Greeks are so fucked up money wise, I can't even imagine how the hell they had money to shoot this video, I guess a blonde goes a long way..

lol

That has to be the WORST driving performance I have ever seen in my life. These women are not helping the rest of the feminine pop. in turning around pre-conceptions about their driving!

That has to be the WORST driving performance I have ever seen in my life. These women are not helping the rest of the feminine pop. in turning around pre-conceptions about their driving!

Seriously... These women put women to shame. So may great female drivers out there, but all the public sees is these two idiotic blondes.

I taught my girlfriend to drive stick in my 02... 5 minutes in she was good enough that she could panic stop (with me screaming stop! randomly, in much the same manner that I was taught by my father many years ago) without stalling, and shift up to third gear in a parking lot without stalling it at all. It really impressed me actually...

That poor 2002 is just idling along... I bet it screams when it gets on that cam.

Everyone chill....2nd girl didn't do too bad and neither are hard to look at. 1st one reminds me a bit of the girl on Big Bang Theory.

Wow, that's more peroxide and hair straightener than I ever needed to see...

...and yes, half my family comes from there. >>shudder<<

On an up note, a woman qualified on pole for Nascar for the first time in history. Hell, women in Nascar at all is pretty impressive, if you've ever

seen THAT buncha goodoldboys behind the scene... at least, historically speaking...

Susie Stoddart is still driving a DTM car, as of last season, and is a development

driver in F1...

Just to add....Jutta Kleinschmidt has been an awesome driver in the Dakar Rally for years. And born in Germany. And worked for BMW for a time. In fact , her 1st Dakar was run on a BMW motorcycle. She won the Dakar in 2001 driving for Mitsubishi. I'd have to put her top female racer (thus far). Just my 2 cents.

Interesting first portion of the video. Passenger should have been the driver. Wonder why it wouldn't start back up after it stalled on the track??

Watch out for fast (great) women (race) drivers. I've read they have better reaction times than men.

From Shirley Muldowney to Danica Patrick, I applaud all who have had interests and careers in Motorsports.

BTW: Good drag racing movie about Shirley M: "Heart Like a Wheel" starring Bonnie Bedelia.