BarryA

Bit off topic, but it’s a freebie…..

4 posts / 647 viewsLast Reply

Local friend has a partially stripped Euro E21 323 (was a donor car for part of his M2 conversion) that has to be gone by the end of the month.

Complete 2.3 liter euro M20, motor mounts, front suspension crossmember, struts and brakes, decent sheet metal and glass, partial interior with euro dash.

Rear suspension (crossmember, disc brake trailing arms and diff) are gone as are the transmission, Euro bumpers and Recaro seats.

For those not familiar with the euro 2.3 M20, the distributor is mounted low on the left side of the block (driven by the oil pump jack shaft) rather than off the nose of the cam – saves a critical couple of inches for an “02 M20 conversion.

Car is located in Sacramento CA, will have to be jacked up and loaded on a trailer – must be gone by the end of Feb, or it goes to the crusher. Contact me at [email protected] with a name & phone number and the owner will call…….

Im interested in the rack and pinion! still on there?

Provided they want it gone now and I help them with that, I'll get ahold of you for the rack-n-pinion. It's not something I need.