Sign in to follow this  
BoBlack

13th Annual MidAmerica 02 Fest April 26 & 27 Eureka Spgs

8 posts / 494 viewsLast Reply

The Ture Friends of Alex von Falkenhausen present a full two days of everything 02. We have tech demonstrations, Q & A session, racing program - Terry Sayther, car show, driving, good food, local attractions, and the biggest door prize raffel around.

We are on the Event Page. Hotel contact info and event schedule are on the website. Shirt/hat preorder and registration will be on the website soon.

Last year we had 51 02s/1600s from 16 states. Join us, we have a super team of commited Friends that are working to make this a great time.

www.midamerica02fest.com

Wouldn't miss it. I have my room reservation made and looking forward to another great time. This is one of the best "pure" 02 events in the country. Mark your calender, you will not be disapointed.

Randy Anderson

This event should be on all 02 owners bucket list. Truly an awesome gathering of beautiful examples of our automobiles. Great fun for great "true" friends. You will not be disappointed in the work done to make this a premier BMW 2002 event.

This will make my 4th one and I am very excited. It will be a really interesting trip for me. My 19YO daughter is coming with me. That same weekend my mom (born and raised in Germany) and her 2 best friends from Stuttgart will be in Eureka springs that weekend so will be checking the cars out. Also that same weekend my son graduates basic at Ft Lenardwood so I will be driving from Eurka springs to his graduation then back.

Thanks again Bo for putting the BEST 02 event on again. We have a pretty large Texas group coming again as well

Bucket list trip for True 02 Enthusiasts!!!! Wouldn't miss it for anything And Eileen is coming with me this time

See yall there in 2 months!!!!

Bucket list trip for True 02 Enthusiasts!!!! Wouldn't miss it for anything And Eileen is coming with me this time

See yall there in 2 months!!!!

Three years later - I may put this one on my to-do list again.

I had been looking forward to this for a while. Just down the road in Arkansas and it looks like I'll be overseas for this event. I'll just have to wait till the fall