needscoffee

Anybody running 14x6 panasports, superlites, minilites

13 posts / 2623 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

Look at our website in the tech section. ww.iemotorsport.com -- left side of front page

I'm running 14" x 6" Superlites with H&R Sport Springs and Bilstein Sports on Hugo (see my pic)...it's stiff but no clearance issues at all.....sorry, I don't remember the offset....seems like it may be ET20....I can confirm if you still need it.

John

I have 14 x 6 Panasports, don't know the offsets, on IE stage 1 springs with Bilstein HDs on an otherwise stock '72tii. The front tires rub the foot wells at nearly full lock when entering driveways from the street, so I don't do that. Otherwise, no problems. The front inner fender lips were trimmed sometime way back before I got the car, but it once had 15s and severely short springs on it back then.

I think I posted all my information in the "Stance thread".

Superlite brand 8-spoke wheels, 14x6"

From their brochure:

Model SL08

ET26 offset (please don't ask my why my picture shows "O32" - I don't know)

115mm backspacing (4.52")

a4b6a8e6.jpg

cb07adf0.jpg

H&R Springs

Bilstein HD shocks and struts

195-60-14 Yokohama AVS ES100 tires

Thanks guys, I like the way the basketweave e30 14x6.5 et30 or bottlecap 14x6 et35 fit and look on a lowered car. ireland stage 2 springs and billy sports. But have not found a minilite (style) wheel with that type of offset. They seem to be in the et26 range and I'm not sure if that would rub with my set up.

Jim,

Do you know the offset? If I recall, you bought the same wheels I have after you asked me about mine.....after seeing the ET26 offset mentioned, I am thinking that is the offset of these 14"x6" Superlites....sounds very familiar. I looked at my wheels and the offset isn't stamped on the outer side, but I'm almost positive it's 26mm come to think of it! And my lowered '72tii has absolutely no rubbing even at full lock! Of course the tire size needs to be correct to avoid rubbing as well.

HTH,

John

Jim,

Do you know the offset? If I recall, you bought the same wheels I have after you asked me about mine.....after seeing ET26 offset mentioned, I am thinking that is the offset of these 14"x6" Superlites....sounds very familiar. I looked at my wheels and the offset isn't stanped on the outer side, but I'm almost positive it's 26mm come to think of it! And my lowered '72tii has absolutely no rubbing even at full lock! Of course the tire size needs to be correct to avoid rubbing as well.

HTH,

John

ET 26 John. Minor rubbing on interior wheel wells over bumps. No fender interference at all. Very happy I bought these to replace the E30 bottlecaps.

We have Superlite 14 x 6 ET26 on my wife's '76 with 185/60 tires and no rubbing at all. Car is on Eibach springs with about a 1" drop.

Bob Napier

post-197-13667669253208_thumb.jpg

14x6 Panasports et32 with 195/60 and 2 coils off the IE stage 2s in the rear. No rubbing on inside or unrolled fenders. I've had my front coilovers lowered than this pic too with no rubbing.

img5227yz0.jpg

Nice Ray! I thought Hugo was lowered....your car looks awesome! Great color too! :-)

John

Hey Ray, i'll trade you that skateboard for those 14" panasports!

Or,

i'll trade you my 15's for your 14's! hahaha...