walkinfool

American Heart Association/Tii wheel raffle ***FINAL WEEK***

11 posts / 737 viewsLast Reply

Hi Folks,

Just a quick note to once again thank everyone so far for their generous support of the American Heart Association!

Its the final week to purchase a ticket for the Tii wheel raffle. Ticket sales will end at 11:59p on 2/15/13 and one lucky winner will be randomly selected from all of the entries and notified via email. The winner will also be announced on the FAQ on 2/18/13.

As of 2/11/13, 69 tickets have been sold.

Thank you again for your support and good luck!

Mitchell Schain,

AKA walkinfool ('72 malaga)

Money sent Saturday I wondered when the email's with the numbers go out :)

Regarding Tii wheel raffle ticket numbers, I generally try to send an email response and thank you to each raffle ticket purchaser on the day that I receive notification from PayPal. Occasionally it may take a day or two after that but not much longer.

If you have not received a response and its been several days, please check your spam box as the response may have been sent there by mistake. If still no response, please email me directly at [email protected] and I'll see what's what. :)

btw, LimeySteve, I sent an email response with your raffle number on saturday, 2/9 - please let me know if you still haven't rec'd it and I'll forward it again.

Thanks!

Got it thanks, it went to my wife's email addy, in the spam & she emptys it when it gets to 600+ junk mails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, drives me nuts but I still love her .

Hi Nothin like waitin til the last minute, any chance of a address to send via USPS, hopin I saw Oregon territory in your profile? Anyway great cause and want to send entry funds but avoid paypal like the plauge, 10 years of ebay sellin will do that to a guy.

Hi Dave,

Yes, you can mail a check for a raffle ticket if you like. Please make it out to "American Heart Association" and mail to:

CEI / OHSU

3375 SW Terwilliger Blvd.

Portland, OR 97239

attn: Mitch

Thanks and let me know if you have any further questions.

Mitch

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your generous support of the American Heart Association. I rec'd your check today and have a raffle ticket number for you.

Please email me at [email protected] when you get a moment and I'll send you the raffle ticket number.

Thanks again for your support and good luck!

Mitch