triple weber setup for m20 motor in ebay

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

it maybe be a backward step as far as technology but it is more hp and torque and is easier to maintain and to upgrade. tuning maybe a little tricky but if can tune dual sidedrafts, you can do triple too. you can go forward technology too if you ditch the carbs and go for the individual efi throttle bodies, they look like side drafts.

the early m20's on the 320/6 and 520/6 came with a 4 barrel carbs.

Guest Anonymous

yeah, i don't know about that.

the fi on my 89 325 is absolutely straight forward and bulletproof. and much smoother than my sidedraft-equipped 2002

Guest Anonymous

they don't have computers or electronics that break that will cost you a bundle. they are much easier to diagnose, no need for complex or expensive diagnostic equipment. you can tune them for fuel economy or max out performance merely by just changing the jets and chokes plus they run smoother with a sport cam whereas on a motroninc you cannot make a sport cam idle smoothly especially those with longer durations i.e. 292 degree and up

you get the perfomance, looks, exclusivity, rarity, and guys always crowd on your car just to look at those triple webers on your engine and that great induction sound like that of a race car or an italian exotic. and it will run rings around any motronic set up.

and who said webers are hard to start in the winter? just hook up a choke cable on all three carbs and presto you have a manual choke start system that you can even regulate your warm up idle speed.