littlehandegan

Save this 2002 in PA...for a steal

30 posts / 2498 viewsLast Reply

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BPAEPqU0ZUAJ:https://www.manheim.com/publicauctions/vehicleDetail.do%3FauctionID%3DKEYA%26saleDate%3D20130211%26saleYear%3D2013%26saleNumber%3D6%26sortKey%3D7%26sortDirection%3Dasc%26consignor%3DCWPA%26index%3D130+00000000001660482&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

I would usually have kept this secret, but I found out I have to be in the state of PA to buy it.

Looks like a really nice car. Click the orange "CR" for better pictures.

If anyone gets it, message me what you paid, interested to see what it goes for.

Wow. With the 68 Forida on eBay now fetching close to 20k someone will be getting a great deal on what appears to be another rare and beautiful unmolested 02.

Hopefully we will see it here

how does a car like that end up in a generic public auction?

No telling. I was doing my daily auction search (I am a broker) and it caught my eye..

Could have been in a will, or rather no will.

BUT! If anyone does look at it and does buy it, please let me know.

With an auction like this, most people are there for the 2-4,000$ mini vans, etc. HOPEFULLY they will not know what it is worth

Wow. With the 68 Forida on eBay now fetching close to 20k someone will be getting a great deal on what appears to be another rare and beautiful unmolested 02.

Hopefully we will see it here

It must be molested a bit... The color plate says Manilla and that's definitely not Manilla. The color change looks very complete though.

It must be molested a bit... The color plate says Manilla and that's definitely not Manilla. The color change looks very complete though.

Good eye Mike, I didn't even catch that. I hope whoever gets will post info on it.

Good lord - have you seem the rest of the auction?!

Amongst the Chevy cavaliers etc three are quite a few collector cars...

https://www.manheim.com/publicauctions/vehicleList.do?auctionID=KEYA&saleDate=20130211&saleYear=2013&saleNumber=6&sortKey=7&sortDirection=asc&consignor=CWPA

1918 Buick, 70 Datsun 2000, 74 Datsun z, various amc's, crosleys, America. Muscle, etc.

Sort by year for best viewing.

I want to know the story - there are gonna be a lot of happy people in PA soon

I saw a story on the news about this auction and my son actually told me about the 2002 as it was shown briefly during the story. I wish I could check it out on Monday, but I have to work. I would also like to know what it goes for.

We had a 69 up for auction a few weeks back on the left coast, offfered through a very similar outfit called copart, I was serious enought to go ahead and register and then I got to read the fine print, didnt have to be a dealer but had to use a broker, add 600 dollars to price, then there was an auction fee of around 400, so right out of the gate add a 1000 to price. I saved tyhe auction in my favorites but it dissapeared as soon as auction ended, never knew what it sold for, these auctions seem too good to be true, and what does that mean?