Sign in to follow this  
bmwextremeguy

1972 2002tii rusty racecar partout, fair/reasonable offers

16 posts / 1465 viewsLast Reply

I have almost finished parting out my 2002tii racecar from last year 2012. Thank you all that bought from me that helped all of us out. Sadly I just have a few more parts remaining that will be a complete sucessful part out.

I still have the following items. please email me at [email protected] and feel free to make me fair and reasonable offers once I emailed pictures, this is not ebay as we all know, I just want to move the parts on to new owners to do more projects.

new oilfilter.

side grills for late 1972 early 1973 on 2002/2002tii

40DAVF weber carborator.

regular 2002 gas tank

front and rear glass

steering box

useable hood with some light body work

fusebox with cover

license plate cover lights

recaro sports seats with complete hardware for directbolt in of any 2002

heyco tools from tool kit/pouch wrenches pilars screwdrivers etc.

aftermarket carpet kit black $25 plus shipping I will take for it. pedalbox is cut out from previous owner

I also can get nos/oem on some 2002 items as I have a sourse I been using for years from my previous

2002 that was just parted out.

you can email me at

[email protected]

with questions pictures and prices on all parts

SHAWN aka bmwextremeguy on the Georgia/Florida border to clarify for some forum members.

SHIT!!, you own the car I always wanted in the 2002 family! I would of love to put a speaker box in one, and transplanted all my old 2002tii rusty racecar items into it! The seats would look amazing in the car, and perfect vintage for it. Only thing missing are the Alpina rims, and those are not for sale! lol

SHAWN

Somebody buy his stuff so he can pay me the $100 he owes me!

Or Shawn, if, and ONLY if that steering box is in good shape, you can send it to me and we'll call it even.

You have the wrong SHAWN, if this is the one you are talking about in Tampa I am NOT HIM!! I dont owe you anything as I have never conducted business with you, and all my transactions are delivery confirmation! So please verify and correct post! If it is the same shawn as you are refering to he owes me a favor, and I know he is trying to make good as he had a few mishaps from people. Before you post something make sure you are posting correctly! You can ask anyone on the forum, on who I am. thank you for your attention

SHAWN aka BMWEXTREMEGUY on the FLORIDA/Georgia Border

To: [email protected]

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:18 AM

Subject: Re: please respond and correct post.

sorry about that. Bad coincidence I guess.

Send me the link and i will correct it. That guy skunked a bunch of people I guess.

Same spelling, same state, i just assumed it was the same person.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM, wrote:

Hello josh72ooh2,

The following is an email sent to you by bmwextremeguy via your account on BMW 2002 FAQ. If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

[email protected]

Include this full email (particularly the headers). Please note that the reply address to this email has been set to that of bmwextremeguy.

Message sent to you follows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What money do I owe you?

You have the wrong SHAWN, if this is the one you are talking about in Tampa I am NOT HIM!! I dont owe you anything as I have never conducted business with you, and all my transactions are delivery confirmation! So please verify and correct post! If it is the same shawn as you are refering to he owes me a favor, and I know he is trying to make good as he had a few mishaps from people. Before you post something make sure you are posting correctly! You can ask anyone on the forum, on who I am. thank you for your attention

Somebody buy his stuff so he can pay me the $100 he owes me!

Or Shawn, if, and ONLY if that steering box is in good shape, you can send it to me and we'll call it even.