needscoffee

Panasport source?

12 posts / 1741 viewsLast Reply

Another option is Superlite wheels which are look-a-likes to Panasports and the orriginal Minilites.

Scroll down on this site and clic on the Inka tii to get a good idea of what they look like. We run 14 x 6 et26 Superlites on my wife's '76.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Superlite+wheels&hl=en&tbo=u&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4ADSA_enUS347US349&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=5aYRUfLvLo2k8QTAqICIAg&sqi=2&ved=0CD8QsAQ&biw=1152&bih=723

Bob Napier

post-16558-13667669016356_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the info Bob, I like this style of wheel, I'm not set on panasports, just trying to find out what my options are.

FYI Top End Performance in North Hollywood is a factory authorised dealer

Guest schnelltii

There are a bunch brand new for sale on a ebay store. The guy selling them is located in Stamford at Sports & Classics Restoration Shop. He is acually my ex-girlfriends father.....strangly enough

Top End Performance cut me a deal because i paid cash.

DO not go directly through Panasport, they will be very costly.

I think the knock offs actually fit the 2002's better. I have slight rubbing issues on the edges of the fenders with my 15x6 panasports. Also, if you do the Vented brake conversion, the knock offs will clear the caliper better then the Panasport.

FWIW, I am looking for a set of 14's to replace my 15's with....if anybody knows of a source... or wants to trade....

The March 2013 issue of Classic Motorsports has a decent article on classic rims including minilites and minilite replicas like panasport, Konig, and Rota.

The March 2013 issue of Classic Motorsports has a decent article on classic rims including minilites and minilite replicas like panasport, Konig, and Rota.

+1 on this issue. Great magazine.

Jim