Bpbates

Spotted Thread

84 posts / 12818 viewsLast Reply

I've seen this work in other car forums and wanted to see if there is an appetite here:

Downtown San Rafael (3rd and Lincoln), yesterday afternoon around 3:10. I didn't get a good look, but an Inka honked at me in my Malaga. From what I could see it was in nice shape.

Exiting N-880 at 29th Avenue, Oakland today late afternoon. VERY nice darker blue (Atlantik?) roundie on 15" Panasport/Rotas. I was in my Sahara '72 trying to catch up; I honked, but you were already turning. NICE CAR!

At the Larkspur ferry terrminal parking lot this morning, got a quick glance at a later Verona (red) parked just as you drive in. as typical I was running late, so I didn't get a good look.

Sunday afternoon on 580 then onto Interstate 80 Caught up to you. You've got a nice Sahara square taillight 74-76? Hoped you would have stopped to chat after exiting on Gilman St.

Oh well it was a good afternoon drive for me!

This morning westbound on Hwy 4 near Pittsburg / Baypoint.....nice!

post-22379-13667669839187_thumb.jpg

Black square tail eastbound on Marina Green on the way into the City at 9am. I wish I had taken a picture. Nice way to start the day.

Cool ! That's one I haven't seen around. Is it Golf?

I've seen this work in other car forums and wanted to see if there is an appetite here:

Downtown San Rafael (3rd and Lincoln), yesterday afternoon around 3:10. I didn't get a good look, but an Inka honked at me in my Malaga. From what I could see it was in nice shape.

I think this was me in my Colorado.

Spotted by my wife, brought me in to see....

Saw on TV - House of Lies episode 11 - 03/31/2013

Agave roundie driven by the President/Son of Doc Johnson.

Just saying.

Cool ! That's one I haven't seen around. Is it Golf?

I think so. It was at the ferry terminal again this morning. I tried to park next to it, but space wasn't available.

@Toddness: I'll have to keep an eye out for you.

I saw a nice Colorado/Inka roundie on Sand Hill in Palo Alto today. I tried to wave, but my 73 has developed a bit of a shimmy, so two hands on the wheel!

I saw a nice Colorado/Inka roundie on Sand Hill in Palo Alto today. I tried to wave, but my 73 has developed a bit of a shimmy, so two hands on the wheel!

Saw this beauty in Berkeley on my way to work today.  It seemed to be in very good shape. The color is Manila right?

7c454b87-4e25-43d8-b179-899c71d4758d_zps

10083926-622f-44e7-8561-388d43e69b07_zps

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.