Sign in to follow this  
justralian

Parts to Australia

11 posts / 852 viewsLast Reply

I have the rocker molding - but the shipping would be astronomical from me in the US. Probably twice the cost of getting them new, locally.

Are these no longer available through BMW dealerships in Australia?

I know the clips are a new style that doesn't work as well... you'll have to get creative with installing the trim.

I just quoted a pair of short bumper ends to a fella in Victoria. Cost was $60 US for the 6 lb box, but with an oversized package such as the rocker trim - I bet the shipping would be $300+

I have several sets. I'll try to get some prices for you. Please e mail me off the forum: zenwrenchpaul at yahoo dot com for more info and photos.

I'll try to help. I'm asking $60US per pair and I have 2 or 3 pairs.

First off I would see if there are any BMW 2002 friends where you are to help you.

How much are moldings over there??

I learned that larger $$ dimensional rates apply to objects longer than 36 inches so...

It already helps knowing the part numbers so.....

I would just order them from a BMW dealer in Australia. If you do get them new, you will have to trim them to fit at the ends to fit flat to the car. BMW gets much better rates on shipping.

... Price them!

Good day.

Prices in Australia for parts to our cars are ridiculous. If any has a set and can help this guy out I bet he would be willing to cover the costs even though they seem ridiculous to you. If I had a spare set I would send them with my sympathy!