vinceinIL

Old Race Picture Site, even a 2002 in one Trans Am shot

6 posts / 507 viewsLast Reply

Look for the column on the left side, then look for the Dallas Trans Am 1970 link. There is a shot of a 2002 that was to run in the race (but was rained out), and may be others.

http://thehenryford.artehouse.com/perl/collection.pl?seeAllImages=1&productTypeID=62&collectionID=2832

There are a LOT of races listed, and there might be some other 2002 or BMW shots. Then there are quite a few other cars and tracks of yore....

vince

Look for the column on the left side, then look for the Dallas Trans Am 1970 link.

Here's one of my fav vids that's kind fascinating from 1970 as well.

Definitely NOT race car drivers, just people that imagine themselves as such and have a cruel awakening to the reality that they are not.

My brother has a '69 Alfa 1300 Junior in his garage. He's moved it from city to city but has not touch it in years; a real shame...lots of work done...mainly paint and assembly to do. I sent him the picture...tee hee hee.

Look for the column on the left side, then look for the Dallas Trans Am 1970 link.

Here's one of my fav vids that's kind fascinating from 1970 as well.

Definitely NOT race car drivers, just people that imagine themselves as such and have a cruel awakening to the reality that they are not.

Wow at 0:30 you can see a girl is clearly out of the car. That could have ended reaaaal bad.