Bigbyrd8

Anybody in the DC/NOVA area?

22 posts / 2265 viewsLast Reply

I'm looking to pickup another 2002 and I'm in Alexandria VA. Is there any community in this area? I see them randomly here and there, but they're pretty rare. I'd like to find something I can turn into a tractable daily driver. Any networkers out there?

Thanks,

Don

Hi Don,

lots of 02's and 02'ers in the D/M/V area. wide range of interests from keeping a ratty rust bucket running with no money, to DD's, to track junkies to make it look like new q-tippers. as soon as the road salt clears, we will have a gathering somewhere. everyone is in hiding making their cars faster for the winter....;-)

will keep eye out for car for you. if you have any q's, ask!

Yes - we are here but sometimes a little cold from working in a cramped cold garage while VDOT sprays that liquid onto the roads in little stripes.

I took my tii out a couple times earlier this month, just not in Delray.

Hi Don,

Lots of community here, and lots of spare parts squirreled away in basements, garages, spare rooms, attics, storage facilities, and race trailers.

Don't meant to hijack the thread but thought I would introduce myself since this was already started.

New 2002 owner here. Live in Fairfax and work out in Old Town Alexandria. Hopefully you guys will see me rolling around Old Town once I can fix the locks! PO said he never bothered to lock it anyways but I don't want to keep it unlocked!

Hope the weather warms up soon, I wouldn't mind a little networking.

-Neil

Welcome Neil

There is a canary 1974 at Germantown Car Service. The owner doesnt have the money to put a new/used engine. It shuld be a good project. CA car.

K

When I work in our Germantown office, I see this car. It's been there, in the same spot, for YEARS!

Just want to stop by to say hi. I'm a noob to the community. I always wanted one...now I have a 1600. I'm looking forward to linking up with everybody.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.