Sign in to follow this  
tonyro

1976 2002 for sale in Washington DC, $6,500

12 posts / 1805 viewsLast Reply

I am posting this for my brother in law. He has a 76 Granatrot 2002 for sale. The car is a 4spd with recaro seats. This car is a California car that was just recently brought to the east coast. The paint and interior are in good shape. It is his daily transportation. The radiator was recently replaced and all service was performed as needed to maintain it as a daily driver. I have many more pictures of the car and can get pictures of whatever is needed. I can be reached at 610-533-5049. Thanks. Tony

post-117-13667668771413_thumb.jpg

I'm in Del Ray and I used to be HUGE into 2002s while growing up in CT. I think I've had about 9 of them total between 1991 and 2001 when I joined the army. Now that I'm an adult, I'd like to chase that buzz around again, especially since I have a 1 year old son who must learn the art of automotive survival. I actually just posted in the midatlantic forum poking around for some networkers.