rlgMcoupe

Windshield notes

4 posts / 553 viewsLast Reply

I pulled this off my windshield after work yesterday, made me smile. If you have windshield note stories lets hear about it.

3C13FA7A-5ECB-40B2-B2F5-49E0ED72ED50.JPG

Found this on the F Bomb last summer. The best reason to own this car, is knowing it makes other people smile.

post-4548-13667668649414_thumb.jpg

Hmmm...the last windshield note I got was from a girl in college, 20 years ago, that thought we should have 'something more' of a relationship...I thought the current arrangement was working nicely...;-)

Stephen

I bought my current 2002 back in '99 having left a note on its windshield. Turned out the woman owner had just been promoted and would be doing more driving for work, and she thought a more modern car might be smart. Good timing for me. Turned out to have had a freshly-rebuilt engine as well as about 80% of its original paint. I'm still smiling.