Sign in to follow this  
jgerock

Just beyond my office pics

2 posts / 525 viewsLast Reply

We received a couple inches of snow here today, just enough to cause folks to drive 45 MPH in the left lane on the highway.

Sitting in my chair, I heard a noise outside about 4pm that sounded like a snow plow or shovel in the parking lot. I looked out just as I saw a low profile blue object moving around...

Hmm, what could it be?

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

Kiddie pool! Wonder if some neighborhood kids were using it on the hill behind our shop then abandoned it. Certainly doubtful it is the one Marshall uses to drain coolant from his vehicles.

One door away in the receiving dock, here is a huge gear reducer drive that will be eventually mounted on the top of a mixing vessel that we make and will ship to a customer in CA. Not sure of the reduction ratio, but I believe this assembly costs us about $ 13K.

IMG_0683.jpg

Sometimes, you get to see the fruits of your company's labor just when stepping thru an office door. Here is a hand fabricated 304 stainless steel drying hopper just before we cleaned the welds, insulated it and applied aluminum wrapping (similar to the textured finish of a refrigerator). This is one of (3) hoppers that we recently shipped to a customer in NC.

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

Made in the USA!