Sign in to follow this  
E90racer

2002 for sale in Tampa Bay Area

19 posts / 2191 viewsLast Reply

The owner was pleasant when we spoke. But runs a Euro auto repair shop and felt that the car is difficult to find and rare.

Plus the AC works..

The add initially stated the car was $3500 in the actual add itself, $5k on the header list on CL. I asked the price and he went to was the $5k

Here is his web site. He says its a car he drives daily, But it appears he is a car dealer. IE buy and Flip.

http://www.finecarsinc.com/index.html

If someone offers him $1,500, he should grab it and run like hell!

Steve

I would go $1500 but that's about it.. I bet he paid less that that for it and is trying to make a profit.

Right. And any dealer that paid more than $1,500 for that wouldn't be dealing for long!

Steve

I can't say I know of any good $1,500 cars in our area. On the other hand, there is a '73 tii near Nashville on eBay currently. The seller is looking for a $2,750 minimum bid and getting absolutely nothing (no surprise). It's quite a big project but it is a round taillight tii with sunroof. It also appears to be a Fjord car with navy blue interior: a classic and good combination. The rear shock towers look good; I can't tell what the floors and front frame members look like. It even has a set of Campagnolo rims on it (worth some bucks to me if they're 5 1/2", worth even more bucks to someone else if they're 6"). If the rust isn't too bad, this would be the kind of 02 worth investing some time and money into. But $2,750 is really too high in my opinion. This might make sense to someone adventurous between $1,000 and $1,500.

Steve