wh400

Looking for Alabama 02 owners...

4 posts / 339 viewsLast Reply

Hello,

I live in Birmingham, AL. I know there are others in Alabama that own 02's. I am working to build a group of 02 owners in Alabama. I have seen, and belong to, groups in Atlanta and even Texas and would love to have a similar group to form in Alabama.

Please contact me if you would like to connect with other 02 owners in Alabama. I do schedule a couple of drives a year, work to get a caravan out to Mid-America in Eureka Springs and essentially and would like to share with others. If we have more who can be involved, we can do more events.

Thank you,

John G.

My '02 spent many years in Birmingham, AL with its first two owners, orig. with a father and then with his son. I bought it in June, 2003 in Athens, AL. It needed some TLC: brakes, struts, clutch, window seals, shifter rebuild, guibo, brake master cylinder, etc. (and removal of the blacked-out trim which I did not go for) BUT there was very little rust to be found.

Hope to see you in Eureka Springs in April.

John,

Missed you at the HOD kick off last Sunday at Tom Williams. Rob Siegal aka the Hack Mechanic, was the guest speaker.

Earl in Huntsvegas

74 02Lux

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES

I had planned to go but we had gymnastics competition in Knoxville so I couldn't go. I was bummed to miss it. Still planning a drive up north when it gets warmer...