• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much is more than a full set of Beltline Trim worth?

dudem3

I know, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. This is what i have to sell and would prefer to sell it all together. I have one person already interested but don't really know what's a good price. I did a search and it seems to vary widely. Some of this is still mostly shiny and in good shape, some not so much.

2 driver door, 3 pass door, 2 center hood, 1 pass hood, 2 driver hood, 3 tail lower, 2 trunk center, 1 pass side trunk, 1 driver side trunk, 3 pass rear quarter, 3 driver rear quarter, 2 roof drip rails

25 total pieces

100_0911.jpg

100_0910.jpg

100_0909.jpg

100_0908.jpg

100_0907.jpg

I'm Very interested (if I can afford it) maybe I can think a little and offer you something? I want fresh new trim on my 02 once it get's 100's restored but it's going to be a while and it may be worth to spend a bit on these bits.

Shipping is a bit complicated too with these buggers.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

For shipping, a length of 4" PVC plumbing pipe works real good. Should be able to get a length just long enough for the trim pieces from any plumber.

Bob Napier

+1 on the PVC pipe for shipping trim pieces.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"