• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FUEL INECTION (Lee or anyone else)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I know Lee would know this, but what kind of fitting is gonna make the best seal on that plastic 1/4" hose barb end on the main pump? (I am assuming that is the output and the 7/16" metal side is the input). I am going to run a 1/4" stainless steel hard line under the car, so would I want to buy 1/4" NPT fittings to screw into the hard line?? Sorry for my ignorance, but would an Earl's reusable red and blue -4 cutter-style fitting work on the fuel rail nipple and the plastic fuel pump output? Then, if that works, I'd need a -4an to 1/4" NPT adapter, right? As for the engine/fuel rail side , I am going to need the flexibilty of SS braided hose, so would the Earl's reusable red and blue cutter-style on each end of the hose work? Then the hard line would need 1/4" NPT to -4an flare adapter, and the fuel rail would need a -4 red and blue cutter-style and a -4an male to male union for connecting the hose to the fuel rail, right?

Thanks very much for deciphering my geek code, I would be forever grateful for your help.

THANK YOU,

El