Sign in to follow this  
Gbare02tii

30 years of 2002 collecting will be up for sale soon in FL!

18 posts / 1778 viewsLast Reply

My friend has decided to let go of a massive amount of 2002 parts he has been collecting for over 30 years. He races a 2002 and owns three early 2002. I will be posting a few pieces each week. I will be starting with some of the older stuff and some wheels. If you have a need for used EARLY 2002 stuff let me know..He has already disposed of 1500 LBS of stuff so I wanna start getting his collection out on the FAQ before it is scrapped. SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT in the "For Sale" section. It will be under my user name.

My family just purchased a place in Clermont....I was there for a week after thanksgiving for the PRI show. I will be there a few weeks in Feb/March as well. Any chance to see stuff or pick up local there?

I hope to bring my 02 to the house there if I trust it to make the drive from Gainesville.

-Karen

Sorry guys, My Email was on my profile but now it is gone..Strange

[email protected]

Please email me a list of your needs so it is easy to look for what you need. also put your location.

I will get back to you within 7 days. The parts are an hour from my house so I will be going once a week to check inventory. Also, he has a few Coupe and Bavaria parts.

Most parts will be mechanical..Bumpers and body parts have been used up over the many years of racing and He is keeping the few he has left for the restoration of his 70 track car. He does have a 73tii (red) non sunroof. with a late nose. complete sitting on a trailer with some rust issues he may part with as is for a fair price.

Sorry guys, My Email was on my profile but now it is gone..Strange

[email protected]

Please email me a list of your needs so it is easy to look for what you need. also put your location.

I will get back to you within 7 days. The parts are an hour from my house so I will be going once a week to check inventory. Also, he has a few Coupe and Bavaria parts.

Most parts will be mechanical..Bumpers and body parts have been used up over the many years of racing and He is keeping the few he has left for the restoration of his 70 track car. He does have a 73tii (red) non sunroof. with a late nose. complete sitting on a trailer with some rust issues he may part with as is for a fair price.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for your post re parts. Would there be a good '72 grill for 2002 and a good front bumper for same? Thanks, Ken

I do believe these are available again. Contact Blunt...

Cheers,

Set of NOS BMW door seals? (no URO) If available please shoot me a price for the pair shipped to zip code 94803

Thanks

algon

Cool I'll give him a call!