Sign in to follow this  
Stu

02-02-02 +11 Meet and Drive

14 posts / 1533 viewsLast Reply

The annual meet and drive is just around the corner! Saturday, February 2, at 10:00 a.m., at the Don Armeni Boat Ramp on Alki. As usual, we'll meet and kick tires for an hour or so, then go for a short drive. Look forward to seeing you then!

Stu.

I'll try to get there....

Even though I sold the 02 last year after having it for 27 years... I think the E9 will fit in just fine. :)

just getting back into the 2002 scene after a 25 year hiatus. I've got my 19 year old son interested in this addictive hobby as well. We would like to join you guys. don't have a running 2002 to bring but might bring the Ferrari.

I won't be able to make this one. Have fun and take some pictures!

Bring the Ferrari!! I have a friend who doesn't have an '02, but will come in either his '74 911, or '73 MG, both of which have been restored.

I'll try and make it too. The 02 just started an M20 swap so I'll be in my 79' 323i.

just getting back into the 2002 scene after a 25 year hiatus. I've got my 19 year old son interested in this addictive hobby as well. We would like to join you guys. don't have a running 2002 to bring but might bring the Ferrari.

Oops, I meant to reply to Tim--bring the Ferrari!

Ditto to this!! Also Stu, you may want to post a "Go look in the PNW Section" post up in General 02 Discussion cause not everyone comes down to read this forum regularly

Ditto to this!! Also Stu, you may want to post a "Go look in the PNW Section" post up in General 02 Discussion cause not everyone comes down to read this forum regularly

Thanks, will do. I did post in the general events section.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.