DisKoBeBe

Hello everyone . A small , quick intro :)

8 posts / 852 viewsLast Reply

Hello gentleman !!! I wanted to get a few introduction words in and get acquainted with other 2002 enthusiasts :)

I am 35 , originally from romania but currently a US citizen living in chicago for 17 years !! I am a long time BMW fanatic and I have 2 more E46's ( coupe , sedan) that are a constant Projektz . The sedan was featured in a few magazines ( Eurotuner , BMW Tuning, etc) . Some of you might be familiar with the club EUROPROJEKTZ where I am the Midwest chapter director .

I just picked up yesterday a 1975 2002 in a pretty fair condition . This has always been my favorite BMW and the history behind it makes it even more special.

It needs work but nothing major to get it in a running state. ( starter , clean carb , fix passenger floor , few minor rust spots ) . However I plan to go beyond that tho and do a full restoration / build with time.

It's great to be around other enthusiasts and I wanna thank everyone in advance for any future help and advice .

I try to upload a picture but the iPhone photo size is too big. I will shortly once I get on my laptop:)

Welcome! I'm about an hour east of Chicago in the Dunes Nat'l Forest, Beverly Shores to be precise. One of my neighbors is married to a nice Romanian girl who was in Chicago for a while. Anyhew, come on over for a drive when the weather gets better. Some fun roads around here and very little traffic. The way it should be. :)

There is an active CHicago 02 owners group. You can find us on Facebook at Chicago 02 Group. Congratulations!

Welcome Dear. I am smith Beatrix. I am new on this forum.I am also very fond of BMW. I have heard umpteen good comments about this forum. Now finally i have decided to sign up and join the company of good people here. I hope we will have a good time by helping each other.

Welcome....you will find the level of knowledge here to be very high and and the members very friendly and willing to help. Awesome place to be. Look forward to seeing your pics.

Do you have any pictures of Romanian women you can share with us?