• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stock springs, shocks and rear bumper

PatrickMTL

I'm installing a lowered coil-over conversion shortly and will be selling my current setup, which is stock spec but very recent and in excellent working and aesthetic condition. Springs and shocks, front and rear are available.

Bumper is sold. Suspension still up for grabs when it comes out.

Das Moneypit, an F20-swapped 1973

Attitude is unappreciated. I have seen many other board members reply to threads like this in a similar fashion requesting prices & pics be put in the ad. I'm a girl who has had bad luck emailing people privately on car boards regarding parts, tech issues, etc.

I don't like throwing my private email address out there unless I feel it is a good lead.

Sorry, no longer interested.

Guest Anonymous

Where are you located? What year 2002 are your springs from. I am looking for a set of non rusty OEM springs. Are they all from the same car? I presently have Bilstein sports with SLIGHTLY lowering suspension Techniqes springs installed new in 2007. I am looking to return to normal height with either Bilstein H D or Koni adjustable. When I do buy either a new or used more normal suspension setup my present springs and Sports will be for sale My Bilstein Sports (with about 40K miles on them with receipt) from Greenfield Imported Car Parts will be for sale. I am located in Western Mass.

Where are you located? What year 2002 are your springs from. I am looking for a set of non rusty OEM springs. Are they all from the same car? I presently have Bilstein sports with SLIGHTLY lowering suspension Techniqes springs installed new in 2007. I am looking to return to normal height with either Bilstein H D or Koni adjustable. When I do buy either a new or used more normal suspension setup my present springs and Sports will be for sale My Bilstein Sports (with about 40K miles on them with receipt) from Greenfield Imported Car Parts will be for sale. I am located in Western Mass.

if you dont get the stock springs from the above seller, email me - i have a set off my old 1600.

"Helmut" '73 2002 Touring ~ verona red :: sold march 2013 - so sad :(

"Hans" '69 1600-2 ~ florida green :: sold september 2012 :(

1600_florida.jpg

I am located in Montreal, Quebec. The car, is from Oregon though, so they've seen no Montreal-harshness.The springs are from a 1972 and the are pristine, with no rust or chips in the powdercoating. Yes, they are all from the same car, they're actually still in the car. You're not that far from me, I'm happy to package them well and ship them.

Attitude is unappreciated. I have seen many other board members reply to threads like this in a similar fashion requesting prices & pics be put in the ad. I'm a girl who has had bad luck emailing people privately on car boards regarding parts, tech issues, etc.

I don't like throwing my private email address out there unless I feel it is a good lead.

Sorry, no longer interested.

I may have misinterpreted your request as you being cheeky; sorry for ruffling your feathers. It's too bad you automatically assumed I was a "bad lead." I generally don't put prices for a simple reason; if people are serious about buying, they will make the effort to engage me in conversation about the item, free of the possibility that my pricing may undermine someone else's attempt to sell a similar item. Should you feel like starting over, I'd happily e-mail you photos and we can discuss a price. Otherwise, good luck in finding yourself a bumper.

Guest Anonymous

Any idea what your time table for removal of your springs might be? Any chance you might be able to take pictures of the springs after removal? Is it likely your springs are the origional to the car springs or younger dealer replacements? Have you ever shipped a box of similiar size and weight to the USA before? Customs Etc. ? Thank you. Jon H.

I should be pulling them out in about 2 weeks. I can send photos then, in the interim, I believe they are a new'ish set of OEM, front and rear. I figure shipping them to the US should run around $50 if I pack them well. e-mail me and we can continue on like that.

• 3 weeks later...