Sign in to follow this  
Stu

BBS RZ Wheels Restored

4 posts / 2987 viewsLast Reply

I have decided to sell these wheels--I have 4 sets of wheels with new tires, and at least one set has to go. This is a set of 4 BBS RZ 14 x 6 1/2 wheels (E30) that were professionally restored by Aardvarc Racing. The lips are polished, and the centers painted a light metallic grey. They come with 4 brand new center caps, and have new steel valve stems.

The tires in the photos were sold separately.

The wheels have the correct offset for a 2002, et30. My car has IE stage 1 springs, Bilstein HD shocks and struts, and there is no rubbing at all, and the tires fit well within the fenders--a perfect fit (size 195/60).

The wheels have about 500 miles on them since the restoration; they are in like new condition. No scrapes, curb rash, or any flaws. My car is always parked in either my garage or underground parking at my office.

There was no initial response to my ad, so they are now on e-bay. Thanks for looking!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-2002-1600-E30-BBS-RZ-Alloy-Wheels-/121051226361?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c2f3720f9&vxp=mtr

004_zps9a2ff775.jpg

003_zps8587df6e.jpg

005_zpsdc855211.jpg

Blanche209-27-12_zps5ea97b7f.jpg

032_zps7e10dab9.jpg