NickVyse

Monte Carlo Classic

13 posts / 816 viewsLast Reply

Only just noticed the Monte Carlo Classic rally is coming through my village of Greolieres on Thursday 31 Jan. And I run a b&b. And we have availability. And we can go and watch it in an 02 or an NK, or both!

So if anyone is interested get in touch from my b&b web site:

http://www.le-foulon.com/

Here are some pics from Monaco from a previous year - there's usually a stage round the harbour that's great to watch:

monte1.jpg

monte2.jpg

monte3.jpg

monte4.jpg

monte5.jpg

monte6.jpg

monte7.jpg

thank you very much Nick,

no ABARTHS's ?

all you fat tire nurds note the TALL

narrow tires on all the 02's to

get the job done.

Thanks for the great pictures and advertisement for your B&B. Wish I could take my wife on a long vacation over there.

I notice the Blue Touring tii driver has cleaned off their rear lamps of dirt. Smart folks.

Jim

thats very cool Nick! Im not too far from you, just a few hours down the road in Genova Italy...

thats very cool Nick! Im not too far from you, just a few hours down the road in Genova Italy...

took me 3.5 hours last year, and as you probably know, it's one of the more scenic autoroutes in the World!

Nick

took me 3.5 hours last year, and as you probably know, it's one of the more scenic autoroutes in the World!

Nick

Yes it is very beautiful, especially coming up into Manaco and Nice. Also good to know there is a nice B&B to visit in the future!

Nick, you are living the life! This is really awesome. We will surely look your inn up when traveling to Europe.

Does anyone know if a documentary exist of the Monte Carlo Classic?

Nick - shared your B&B website with my wife. Looks amazing. Wonderful comments too. Congratulations.

thanks! Nick

Nick - See you in Late September or October. My friend in Paris has given me the green light to base my travels out of her place.

Finally get over to Europe in 2013.