• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale E21 323i 4speed transmission for 2002 M20 swap

AceAndrew

This is a 4-speed Getrag transmission from the euro E21 323i and/or the 320/6. Can be used on the M20 2002 swap without needing to widen the transmission tunnel. While it is not the 5-speed, this is obviously a lot less money. I have not verified the internal condition on the transmission but it appears to be in good shape. I was going to use this on my project but had another option pop-up. PRICE: $200+shipping

As a side note; the housing can be machined by someone knowledgeable to accept the E21 320i 245 5-speed guts.

Prefer local pickup. But will ship via UPS (you can calculate your shipping cost shipped from zip code 91010 @ 65pounds). Will not ship any other method.

email or call
818-714-2706
a n d r e w a d a m s 7 7 7 @ g m a i l . c o m

IMG_5057.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg

Edited by AceAndrew

As a side note; the housing can be machined by someone knowledgeable to accept the E21 320i 245 5-speed guts, however, this is a pretty involved procedure.

quote]

True. Been there and done that just today!

Picon

Sorry to hijack, but what was involved? I have a similar setup I need to get done (4sp 245 M20 - 5sp 245 M10)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack, but what was involved? I have a similar setup I need to get done (4sp 245 M20 - 5sp 245 M10)

I didn't look that far into it, your best bet would be to call the "Rob's". Both have done it before.

Rob @ Rids Engineering

(818) 361-1937

Rob @ Precision Gearing

http://precisiongearing.com/

(818) 296-7628

• 2 weeks later...