Sign in to follow this  
walkinfool

Eject button needed

5 posts / 554 viewsLast Reply

Hi folks,

I'm in the process of redoing my center console. I have a working hazard button and am looking for a real or "dummy" green button. I would also take a yellow or purple button - working or not - as i'm just going for balance on the console at this point.

Let me know if you have an extra available.

thanks!

Mitch

Power for the clock is from one of the 3 red wires (all feeding the same connection) to the hazard switch. I have an extra used E21 foglight switch as well, but want to keep the yellow button (I am using purple at the moment). You can buy the E21 switches new from Blunt (I am using the new one), but they only come in yellow, I believe. Also, there's a guy selling used switches on e-bay (where I bought mine), and you have your choice of 4 colors (he's here on the FAQ as well):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-1600-2002-tii-e21-320-foglight-switch-button-electric-fan-etc-/271130900114?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f20a93692&vxp=mtr

FYI, the E21 switch is a larger diameter than stock. That wasn't an issue for me, since I made the face plate for the clock. Send me an e-mail so we can exchange info for the eject button!