Sign in to follow this  
eastsidebimmer

Bavauto has Scorpion Muffler on Clearance

11 posts / 1486 viewsLast Reply

Looks a little large, but might be right for someone out there:

http://www.bavauto.com/shop.asp

487_bm20.jpg

Clearance $ 282.48

New ! From England, Scorpion stainless steel performance exhaust systems have been sought after by tuners the world over. Now these free-flow, stainless steel systems are available in the U.S. from Bavarian Autosport! They have been engineered to deliver a horsepower boost yet not be quite as loud as other free-flow systems. And they're built to last using the best 304 stainless steel. - TUV certified

Most Formula 1 car/parts fabricators are in the UK. And some of the parts for Ferrari that are made in the UK are ridiculously high quality...

I guess you will get what you paid for... Just saying. :)

Cheers.

Made in England? I see the Brits have finally figured out how to make an exhaust system leak oil!

I ended up getting one during their Black Friday sale. It's still in the bubble wrap (no box, just a bunch of bubble wrap around the exhaust) but I can take some pics of the exhaust in the upcoming days.

Debating on leaving my current resonator in or getting more stainless to match.

Guest Anonymous

I bought one from bavarian. It is pretty loud under acceration. On the road it does not drone. Just took 1000 mile trip listened to music and talked to my wife. I like it and the looks are really great. Have to be careful car is lowered and when you back out a step driveway watch dragging muffler

I bought one from bavarian. It is pretty loud under acceration. On the road it does not drone. Just took 1000 mile trip listened to music and talked to my wife. I like it and the looks are really great. Have to be careful car is lowered and when you back out a step driveway watch dragging muffler

Have you got a pic?

Guest Anonymous

I bought one from bavarian and it does not drone on highway. Somewhat loud on acceleration. After i got use to it it i really like it. Installed some dual webers and it droned even less. Who knows?