andyleonard

Need E23 Coaching

10 posts / 685 viewsLast Reply

I just bought a lovely 84 euro 733/728 and it's been 20 years since I bought parts for one of these. Could someone clue me in as to who will be my mothership for E23 parts/stuff? Also need the current active forum. Also need springs and bars so I don't kill myself. Thanks.

Andy Can you post pics?? I love those cars

I'll recommend BLUNT for your parts needs too.

You can't beat BLUNT!

;-)

mye28.com, as well. There are a few folks who have e23's there and of course the running gear is common to Euro E28's. The tech forum there is very helpful. I had a US 735i back when they were new. Always liked it. HVAC systems are faulty. The rest is pretty simple. I would immediately replace all the relays and have a good look at the fuel pumps, etc. Good Luck.

I'll put real pix up when it quits raining, but it's the black one with 94K that didn't sell on ebay about 2 weeks ago. Guy bought it new in Belgium, imported it and had it inside the whole time. I got about $25K worth of receipts with it...all for service.

post-180-1366766777961_thumb.jpg

Oooh, that's nice!

I like old euro cars in black!

Cheers,

I'll put real pix up when it quits raining, but it's the black one with 94K that didn't sell on ebay about 2 weeks ago. Guy bought it new in Belgium, imported it and had it inside the whole time. I got about $25K worth of receipts with it...all for service.