Sign in to follow this  
DonP

Powder coated valve covers - m10, m42, m20, m30...

13 posts / 2466 viewsLast Reply

Hey all, my son has a batch of professionally powder coated valve covers, a couple of intakes including an s14, as well as a few miscellaneous items, such as a set of 4 17''x7.5'' et33 OZ monte carlo's wheels freshly powder coated as well, m52 cams and m50 injectors.

Send me an email using the link above, and I will get it to my son, and we can send you a shipping quote. Shipping will be from Alberta, Canada.

Here is a link to our local site with pictures of all of the items.

http://projecttechnik.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5667

Thanks,

Don

Hi guys, replies sent to all that have inquired.

We will get shipping quotes asap, and get back to all of you with an exact cost.

Smg35, I sent you an email, but need your location in order to find out what the shipping will cost.

Thanks all,

Don

Great prices and good looking parts! Are the raiser portions polished or painted?

The entire cover is coated, and then the powder coat is removed from the raised portions and given a brushed aluminum finish. They are not high polished, just the raw aluminum with the brushed finish.

I WOULD LIKE A E10 VALVE COVER IN BLACK FOR LATE MODEL 76 SHIPPED SALEM OREGON 97302....THANK YOU

Shipping would be $21. Right now there are a number of people who have expressed interest, so let me know (via email button at top), if you are interested.

Hi all, you should have received an email from my son today with the shipping cost to your address. If not, let me know and I will see what happened.

As he mentioned in the email, we have received more requests than we have valve covers (m10 & m20). So, let him know if you are still interested and they will be sold in order of the original inquiries.

If you decide not to buy one, please respond to Matt's email and let him know, and we will contact the next person on the list.

Thanks everyone for the interest.

Don

Is the M10 in red still available? Shipping to 06824.

Thank you

Chris Mastino

Sorry, the only m10 one left is the one off the e21.

We have confirmed it will fit the tii, but the mounting block just to the left of the vent nipple will be unused.

Don