7 posts / 808 viewsLast Reply

Has anyone ever seen one of these?

8311425090_6fea837575.jpg

From what I have seen, I don't believe it is any one of the following:

1.) Factory

2.) Dinan

3.) Calloway

4.) BAE

Also, I don't think it is a custom design as I've seen multiple pictures of the same manifold type.

Though it likely won't flow as well as a tubular manifold, I'd think it'd be really responsive/torquey. If anyone has any info on one (or even has one that they're willing to part with!) please let me know.

Please go to your 3 identical posts below and delete them.

Bob Napier

i have one that is similar, but not identical in appearance. i bought it and a new Garret turbo at the brisbane 02 meet a couple years ago, with good intentions, but i sold the car it was slated for.

i have one that is similar, but not identical in appearance. i bought it and a new Garret turbo at the brisbane 02 meet a couple years ago, with good intentions, but i sold the car it was slated for.

Jerry, shoot me an email (you can use the email button). I'd be interested in seeing what you've got.

Lloyd

it looks like my 320i/e21 home made T3 turbo manifold that i never used.

i used the oem casting, cut-off the head and welded on a flange with special rods (certanium iirc).

its been a while, i dont even know where i trown it !! lol...

edit:found it, for the purpose of the science....unfinished in all its glory...lol...

post-119-13667667649115_thumb.jpg

post-119-13667667651355_thumb.jpg

it looks like my 320i/e21 home made T3 turbo manifold that i never used.

edit:found it, for the purpose of the science....unfinished in all its glory...lol...

Pat, those are very similar, though the original is tubular (to an extent). I'll be meeting up with Jerry sometime this week to see what he has. I've also got a quote from Good n Tight on one of his compact designs. We'll see!