Sign in to follow this  
williamggruff

Found some old Hot Wheels cars at home

4 posts / 1178 viewsLast Reply

I'm visiting my parents for the holidays, and while digging around in the play room, I found some precious keepsakes, including my old Lego collection, which I understood was given to my nephew 20 years ago, as well as the Hot Wheels Collector's Race Case my brother and I filled when we were children. I recently bought a new camera, so I figured I might as well give it a trial. Below are some shots from my first efforts--most of which demonstrate that I'm particularly blind in the 10cm--10km range. The full demonstration of my incompetence can be witnessed here.

DSC00261.JPG

DSC00264.JPG

DSC00092.JPG

DSC00078.JPG

There's a 3.0cs coupe hotwheels in a box of hotwheels/toys at my folks' place.

Tim

The 2 bimmers among the collection of matchbox cars are an orange 3.0CSL, doors open; the other is a 'majorette', similar to matchbox, it's a green BMW 733, front doors open, also a green 'majorette' Mercedes 450, front doors open.; the BMW 733 and Mercedes 450 have trailer hitches. Also saw a Corgi jr Batmobile in the box of matchbox and hotwheel cars

Tim