TobyB

3200 cs... not what I thought it would be

12 posts / 1262 viewsLast Reply

Interesting. Probably cost as much to restore as you'd pay for the car - maybe more. Not as though you can call Blunt for parts.

Bob Napier

Guest Anonymous

strange, I remember seeing one of these in Sausalito about 1969, never forgot the nose and side pillar badges, thats my first BMW moment, 43 years later I am still tryin to learn German

Dave Miller

DBMW2002

That is really cool, but what a potential time-sink. I bet you'd have to make most of the replacement parts, given the rarity.

Let's see what Wayne Carini is really made of!...he seems to migrate towards Eyetalian cars, and this is about as close as we get...

Dave V. in NC

Paul,

I have a really nice poster of one, got it from 'parc.de' . There was one for sale a few years ago at Copely Motor Cars

Tim

It looks like a Coupe and an Alfa love child.

Considering Nuccio Bertone designed the 3200cs and Giorgetto Giugiaro (while working for Bertone) designed the Alfa's, you're not far off the mark.

that is some serious coin for a car in that condition. Hagerty lists the value at ~$125k, condition 1! I don't see the restoration costs justifying the investment...