repoman

Anyone driving southbound on the 210 Fwy this afternoon?

13 posts / 559 viewsLast Reply

Spotted an inka square taillight driving about 3:15pm today. Which was just about 15 minutes after I passed a red square taillight on the northbound 210 being dragged behind a tow truck. The tow truck had a 67 mustang coupe on the bed. The red square was pretty gutted. Pretty rare to see two on the same freeway within that time frame (of course, not counting any 02 meets, drives, shows, etc....)

dont think so..He re-loaned me my topend back.IMAG0502_zps8b7657d8.jpg mine failed.

Hopefully me son and I will be taking the manila 1600 out today around the reseda area, if anyone wants to meet up?

IMG_6599.jpg

wow ziff vniiiiiiiiiiceee (think borat)

i concur with o.o. btw it was nice 2 meet u carl

Thanks guys! It looks better in pics, but it's getting there...

I'll definitely hit Old Pass rd! Do you guys ever make it out here? I'm not ready for much distance yet. Still have to recheck all the bolts in the suspension, inspect guibos to make sure everything is okay...and grow a pair...ha!

If next sunday is nice, I'll definitely take her to the Supercar Sunday on Topanga...always some good stuff out there. We should plan a showing there sometime to put on a nice 02' display..

Stephen

ziff,

the '74tii and I are at the other end of The Pass Road driving rainbow ..... Simi Valley !!

get "that pair" together, one of these days we'll rendezvous here for coffee .....

http://www.oldsusanacafe.com/

and if you get real "brassy" you can meet bourkeco and I and others in Chino on Sunday morning Jan 6th .... should be another [email protected] gathering.

Cheers,

Carl

Oh cool! I'm ready for that...it's not very far from me...the 118 is a lot less scary for an 'unproven' car than the 101/405/5/etc...;-)

Looks like a cool place. I'm in.

I was thinking the coffee place..:-) Chino is way far away from me! Lemme know if you guys do the simi coffee place sometime. Can't wait to actually see some other 02s!