BobBreed

Busy month....

11 posts / 947 viewsLast Reply

The touring got eibach springs and HD billies several weeks ago. I just finished up and installed a 9.5:1 90 mm Carillo pistons and rods package from VAC. Got Dennis Shaw to mildly open up a head for me so it would breathe. Added a Schrick 292 with twin 40 webers. Oh yea, my last set of Skidmark rockers found a home in this head.

I installed a 123ignition distributor in it. Has a programable curve. When the weather gets a little warmer we are going to do some playing on a dyno. Right now, I set it up to imitate a tii distributor curve.

After driving it today, I'm gonna have to put more tire under it!!!

Happy Holidays!!

Bob

I don't know why you people have to modify everything. Just leave things stock, like I do. Or Marshall.

:-D

;-)

"why do you breathe????" Indeed. We each have our own ways of enjoying the 02. I try to keep my TII close to stock to enjoy it on the road. But I am thinking about going back to a F production car for the track. I just have to find the funds. Hard to do when your retired. Keep us posted on the output of the engine. G

No kidding? I ran a full out race car up until January of this year. I'm pushing 70... I can't afford to keep running the race car. But, I can use my mechanical skills to have fun. I enjoyed making a "hot" engine and a better suspension. Heck, I bet in the next year, I get this car out on the track and blow by a few other later model cars. If you want to keep a car in stock form and it floats your boat, I'm happy for you. As for my personal preferences, I'm not dead yet.

Happy holidays,

Bob

I don't know why you people have to modify everything. Just leave things stock, like I do. Or Marshall.

:-D

;-)

Nice Ray! I enjoye the humor behind the comment. I have only been around the FAQ for awhile, have you ever owned anything stock?

BTW, I love your car.

Bob,

I am envious of your skills and abilities.

My remark was tongue-in-cheek Bob! :-)

Have a nice Christmas, and hope Santa brings you a Quaife! ;-)

No kidding? I ran a full out race car up until January of this year. I'm pushing 70... I can't afford to keep running the race car. But, I can use my mechanical skills to have fun. I enjoyed making a "hot" engine and a better suspension. Heck, I bet in the next year, I get this car out on the track and blow by a few other later model cars. If you want to keep a car in stock form and it floats your boat, I'm happy for you. As for my personal preferences, I'm not dead yet.

Happy holidays,

Bob