gobears

electric fan?

7 posts / 646 viewsLast Reply

time to swap over to an electric fan, would like to know what brand and model works well for 02's??

thank you

I've got a Spal 13" curved blade in my '76. A bit noisier than the stock fan but no problems so far. Check with The Fan Man. He's got about the best prices I've found.

I've got a Spal 13" curved blade in my '76. A bit noisier than the stock fan but no problems so far. Check with The Fan Man. I think he's got about the best prices I've found.

how does one determine to purchase a 13" or 12" fan and if eliminating the "stock" fan and placing in front do I get a push or pull?

does the fan come with all the necessary hardware such as relays and wiring?

how does one determine to purchase a 13" or 12" fan and if eliminating the "stock" fan and placing in front do I get a push or pull, i'm thinking it should be a push??

does the fan come with all the necessary hardware such as relays and wiring?

12" should be plenty, cfm is more important; many fans are reversible, but you want a pusher; you will need to buy a relay and thermostatic controller separately, but places such as Summit Racing may have package deals.