Sign in to follow this  
metalsoul

TWO running, driving 76 2002s for 4000

6 posts / 1321 viewsLast Reply

I've got to get rid of some cars and figure maybe this would entice some. Both cars are 1976's and they each are running and driving. The brown has has a mint interior with almost new carpet set, perfect seats and doorcards and a nice dash. It also has a new exhaust system, a Weber 32/36 and a folder full of recent receipts documenting work. I painted the trunk, put on the xxr;s with new tires and drive it everyday there is good weather, and it's just a blast to drive and a huge attention getter. It's also a factory A/C sunroof car. Wooden MOMO not included but a nice stock wheel is.

DSC_2570.jpg

DSC_2564.jpg

DSC_2574.jpg

The second car (green one) was parked in 2005 and the owners went through a divorce and the car had been sitting under a cover since. I've picked it up, got it running and will offer it up to everyone on the FAQ before I post it anywhere else, and before I put anymore time or money into it. I don't have any history on the car, but as you will hear from the videos it sounds great, and it runs great, it feels much more responsive than any other m10 2002 I've driven and that's even after it's been sitting for so long. It definitely has some rust here and there to be patched, one floor pan, drivers side shock tower, lower rockers, and needs a new ignition switch to replace the current one which is faulty...but the Recaros are in decent shape, the rear decklid spoiler is pretty cool, and it's just an honest 2002 in need of love and restoration but can be put back on the road with minor attention and minimum funds for now.

Link to a folder with lots of pics:

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/adamneely/1976%202002%20green/

I will also include a lot of additional 2002 parts.

Please email with any questions: [email protected]

Asking $4000 for both firm.

Will split up at the cost of of $2,800 for the brown

and $2,500 for the green