guid02

parts wanted: US spec NK headlights and trim

10 posts / 1734 viewsLast Reply

Looking for a swap

one pair of square NK headlight units (excelent condition) including great looking trim, for a complete double headlight US spec unit with nice trim.

basically looking for a straigt swap including postage (I pay postage to the US and you the postage to The Netherlands)

If someone is interested they can contact me on [email protected]

cheers

post-20408-1366766735623_thumb.jpg

I know of a guy in Baltimore, Maryland that has a set of US spec round headlights for sale, but I don't think he has the grilles. If you want his contact info, email me through my profile and I'll put you in touch with him if you're interested. Not sure what he wants for them though.

Thx for the offer

But i'm more intested in the grills then the headlights

those I can get here easely, the grills not so much

but if someone knows anyone who want to sell just the grills that could be something to discuss

Guest Anonymous

I don't have any grills to sell you, but I would be very interested in buy the headlights if they are for sale.

Emil

I have a full set available, lights and grilles, in very good condition.

Email sent.

I may have a US two light unit that were original on my 1970 2000. I do not have the grilles - They were no longer in stock when I switched to the Euro units, but I might have one new one.  Let me know if this is useful.  

sorry been away for a while

found the light units just looking for the grilles

post-41186-0-95830100-1395693260_thumb.jpost-41186-0-95830100-1395693260_thumb.jGentlemen,

A long time - and an old address - ago I commented on this thread, having found a single US Grille. 528 black plastic grills work also.  MY 2000 FRONT END HAD FINALLY BEEN REPAIRED - Thanks to all of you who helped me. The car was done by R-Tech in Chesapeake VA, and several of you found parts for me. LaJolla has Ero light lenses.  That experience suggested that I should purchase a LEFT side aluminum EURO Grille, or both L &R. I believe a member had a set.  Thanks to all for the help. 

(Ps now I need the metal latch for the drop down door to hood latch - they do not bend) Lawrence Smith New Tazewell, TN