Sign in to follow this  
nbristow01

PN for the 5 speed TO bearing

8 posts / 404 viewsLast Reply

I run a 215MM clutch with my 5 speed so I should be using the 323 TO bearing from what I read. I may have to install a new setup this weekend and will need to get the TO bearing from BMW local to get it on time.

Anyone know the PN for this TO Bearing?

21 51 1 204 525

but bmw wont have that on the shelf I can send you one today if you need it

Not sure if I will need one until that MC I ordered from you comes in. It may be here today. I will let you know. Just trying to avoid overnight shipping charges so thought I could get it local

delivering today

Priority Mail®

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

December 10, 2012, 10:53 pm

SAINT PAUL, MN 55121

Expected Delivery By:

December 12, 2012

I thought you needed the 323 TO bearing only if running the 228mm flywheel. I thought the 215mm uses the standard TO bearing (maybe the E21?). I have a 228mm so I know you need the expensive 323 part.

I could be mistaken though...

I thought you needed the 323 TO bearing only if running the 228mm flywheel. I thought the 215mm uses the standard TO bearing (maybe the E21?). I have a 228mm so I know you need the expensive 323 part.

And thus my question because that is what I thought. Everywhere I read on FAQ it seemed the 228mm clutch used the 323 TO bearing. I am hoping someone chime sin with the correct PN for the TO bearing used with the 215mm clutch and 5 speed.

this is correct. the 320i's used the 215mm clutch