Mike Self

Really cool set of wheels....unfortunately in Italy.

4 posts / 551 viewsLast Reply

Those are magnificent! I would love to have 14" other than my detested bottlecaps. This stuff is drying up.

The seller accepts Paypal (rare) and will ship worldwide (rare). So don't let that stop you. I would guess that shipping -- assuming these are Campagnolo's "Elektron" magnesium alloy -- would be between $150 and $250. So that might slow you down. If you're really interested, however, use a translation program and ask the seller for a shipping estimate.

One caveat: Italian sellers don't seem to advertise, or often know, important details about the rims they're selling (unlike German sellers). You should be able to confirm the lug spacing and offset (ET), as well as the model number and date, before you purchase rims from abroad -- given the substantial shipping costs.

Good luck,

Steve

I live near italy, and my experience with italy sellers are that they always complicate and their post is really expensive. Dont know how much more is if they sent overseas but from all other contries that i have buyed stuff(Germany, Netherlands, U.K., Spain...) They have the most expensive post. But one thing that is good about Italia is the scrapheaps, a few years ago they were filled with e21, e30 stuff, also 02 stuff but a bit more rare.